Manager: Strategic Planning and Operational ExcellenceBy traxxis, 23-Feb-2012
MEDIPLAN Healthcare Limited is a Health Maintenance Organization incorporated in May 2000 in Nigeria to carry on the business of providing healthcare services to corporate organizations and members of the public, under a prepaid arrangement, utilizing a network of primary, secondary and specialist healthcare providers nationwide.
Reporting to the Executive Director - Strategic Planning, Finance and Operations, the Manager will be responsible for optimizing current business processes and supporting the development and implementation of strategic plans.
• Harmonize efforts across the organization, and to drive productivity improvements.
• Conducting and overseeing financial analyses, including the development of detailed financial and operating models, valuations and ad hoc analyses as required by management
• Facilitate the implementation and reporting of Balanced Scorecard metrics. Report Balanced Scorecard results to the leadership team.
• Manage the capital appropriation process to ensure return expectations are met. Forecast capital expenditures for the current and future years.
• Work cross-functionally with Company business units
• Manage and execute large projects
• Prepare presentations to be presented to the Senior Leadership team and/or Board regarding business development opportunities
• Staying informed and knowledgeable of current industry trends
• Staying abreast of financial and operational issues impacting company
Experience and Qualifications:
• MBA required
• -Expertise and Top Level Certifications in at least one of the major Continuous Improvement philosophies such as Six Sigma, TPM, Lean
• - Demonstrated experience and success managing the Continuous Improvement/ Operational Excellence process in a large multiplant manufacturing organization
• Ability to perform business process mapping.
• 3+ years in consulting, investment banking/corporate finance experience
• Experience managing and executing large projects
• Superior financial and modeling skills with sound understanding of accounting
• Excellent organizational, analytical, and communication / interpersonal skills with a strong teamwork orientation
• Highly motivated with ability to multi-task
• Strong leadership and follow-through skills
• Detail-oriented and ability to think analytically
• Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
• Experience in healthcare is a bonus
Qualified applicants only contact: email@example.com
Disclaimer: Note that We make every effort to verify the authenticity of Our job posts, We're in no way affiliated to any of the companies whose vacancies We publish. However, We assure you that most of them (if not all) are authentic. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter..
» marketing executives - [02-Apr-2013] By omon
» FRONT DESK OFFICER/RECEPTIONIST - [27-Mar-2013] By ageconsults
» FOOD AND NUTRITION/HOME ECONOMICS TEACHERS WITH PASSION FOR TEACHING - [26-Mar-2013] By soneb
» SALES CLERK - [15-Apr-2013] By walealaba
» Dialysis Nurses needed for Ikeja Lagos Location - [25-Mar-2013] By kidneysolutions
» Artist - [20-Mar-2013] By VulgeMedia
» SALES CONSULTANT EMPLOYMENT in ABUJA - [18-Mar-2013] By jamestwice
» ZODIX and GOSHEN VENTURES Recruiting for immediate employment 10 Dump Truck Drivers. - [16-Mar-2013] By emuash
» Sales Executive urgently Needed - [12-Mar-2013] By value
- Latest Jobs
- Employers Job