Thursday 29-Sep-2011 | views 2921| by Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria | Category: Aviation | Location: Lagos |Recruiting Company:
CARGO SALES & CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE Jobs at KENYA AIRWAYS
To promote KQ Cargo, sell KQ cargo capacities and maximize revenue while meeting the set targets and ensuring customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention through providing high standard customer service and representation of KQ Cargo at the regional head office level.
- SLA results
- Accuracy & timeliness
- Flight optimization
- Comparative analysis Expanded customer base & increased revenue
- Internal & external customer satisfaction level
- Timeliness and accuracy of information
- Performance vs. budget Customer survey results.
- Regional cargo commercial results Customer retention, customer exits and customer complaints.
- Provide customer service to build customer loyalty & retention
- Build and maintain close cooperation with KQ Station and KQ Ground Handling & Ramp Handling Agents and provide KQ Cargo network with necessary operational support such as proof of delivery (POD), tracing, discrepancy handling, SLA monitoring
- Control commercial cargo and courier activities in the region by controlling regional outstations; provide full support to the outstations in the region in cargo and courier related matters
- Analyze traffic flows and customers trends in the region for optimal sales strategy
- Assess sales performance to ensure optimal planning of future sales Gather market intelligence & competitor activities information to evaluate performance, provide a tool for immediate capacity optimization and information for further pricing & product development
- Generate management reports & analysis for regional cargo performance evaluation.
- Provide background sales information, market information, customers' requirements and relevant data for revenue and expenditure budgets preparation for the region
- Create awareness of all KQ services and products to expand airline's influence in the market & generate future sales
- Sell cargo capacities and courier product to ensure budget revenue targets are met through budget adherence and monitoring
- Act as a principal contact point in customer related issues
- University graduate
- 2 year sales and customer service experience
- Airfreight or cargo airline related experience will be added advantage
- Fluency in Microsoft office package; Outlook, Word, Excel
- result and service orientation reliability & responsibility
- ability to work structurally and independently
- public relations skills
- Strategic thinking.
- Communication skills & influencing.
- Self confidence & proactivity .
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates are required to submit applications and curriculum vitae latest by 7th October 2011 to:
The Country Manager
UBA House, 1st floor
Idowu Taylor Street, Victoria Island
P.O. Box 50147, lkoyi, Lagos
Disclaimer: Note that We make every effort to verify the authenticity of Our job posts, We're in no way affiliated to any of the companies whose vacancies We publish. However, We assure you that most of them (if not all) are authentic. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter.
» Airline Security Operations Regional Manager Jobs at Murtala Muhammed International Airport - [Tuesday 11-Jun-2013]
» Arik Air job vacancies for an Administrative Manager - [Wednesday 15-May-201]
» Arik Air job vacancies for Accountants - [Wednesday 15-May-201]
» Arik Air Job Vacancies for Human Resource Manager - [Wednesday 15-May-201]
» Aviation Job Vacancies for Treasury Vice President at Arik Air - [Wednesday 15-May-201]
» Job for an Engineering Ground Trainer at Caverton Helicopters - [Wednesday 08-May-201]
» Job recruitment at CHC Helicopter in Nigeria, April 2013 - [Tuesday 02-Apr-2013]
» Arik Air recruitment for various positions, April 2013 - [Tuesday 02-Apr-2013]
» Aero Contractors Airline Massive Recruitment 2013 - [Wednesday 20-Mar-201]
Tweets by @jobgurus
- Latest Jobs
- Employers Job