Friday 11-Nov-2011 | views 1456| by Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria | Category: NGO Jobs | Location: Lagos |Recruiting Company:
- Proven proactive skills in identifying cost savings, cost avoidance and efficiency opportunities.
- Technical understanding of office equipment and building construction and maintenance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and deliver high volumes of work with minimal or no supervision.
- Ability to travel on a regular basis (up to 40%).
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Engineering, Estate Management or related field and a minimum of 9 years relevant experience with at least 5 years of supervisory experience in operations, maintenance, and/or administration of facilities/fleet management OR MS/MA in Business Administration, Engineering, Estate Management or related field and a minimum of 7 years relevant experience with at least 5 years of supervisory experience in operations, maintenance, and/or administration of facilities/fleet management.
- Other relevant professional/management certifications, familiarity with donorfunded procurement rules and regulations (particularly experience with USAID procurement regulations) would be an advantage.
- Prepare and present informational reports regarding operating costs, operational effectiveness and service levels of contractors. Periodic management reports on operating costs with regards to facilities maintenance, travels, fleet management and related office utilities.
- Direct fleetrelated risk management trainings, such as safety and accident prevention programs and act as a liaison for the office general security/emergency procedures in consultation with other similar international NGOs and other relevant security agencies.
- Assign and verify completion of all repairs, replacement, renovation projects of FHI facilities and equipment and ensure quality of work.
- Ensure the maintenance and tracking of inventory/stock of Abuja and Zonal offices and other facilities
- Under the guidance and supervision of the Director Finance & Administration, the AD Administration will ensure the smooth operation of the organization’s: facilities, inventory, fleet and travel management, through developing, implementing and evaluating maintenance and improvement programs as they relate to the continuous operation of the organization’s transport fleet, facilities and buildings. He/she will be responsible for effective utilization of resources including staff with diverse range of capabilities.
- Plan, organize and oversee the multifunctional provisions of logistical and administrative support to FHI 360 Nigeria.
- Develop and ensure the implementation of programs that will provide efficient usage of the organization’s fleet and facilities, as well as developing fleet administration standards and vehicle operating policies and procedures.
Disclaimer: Note that We make every effort to verify the authenticity of Our job posts, We're in no way affiliated to any of the companies whose vacancies We publish. However, We assure you that most of them (if not all) are authentic. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter.
» Programme Officer needed in Abuja at Social Entrepreneurship Organisation - [Friday 10-May-2013]
» Drivers needed at Operations Research and Impact Evaluation (ORIE) in Abuja - [Friday 10-May-2013]
» NGO Massive recruitment at Sexual Assault Referral Centre (SARC) - [Friday 10-May-2013]
» FHI 360 Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria - [Wednesday 08-May-201]
» Administrative Assistant Vacancies at International Labour Organisation (ILO) Abuja - [Saturday 27-Apr-2013]
» Social Worker Job vacancies at Healing Hands Orphanages and Outreach Foundation - [Thursday 18-Apr-2013]
» NGO job for a Gender and Equity Specialist at Social Development Direct - [Wednesday 17-Apr-201]
» Job Vacancy for Office Bookkeeper at Solidarity Center an NGO - [Tuesday 16-Apr-2013]
» FHI 360 recruiting massively in Nigeria, April 2013 - [Thursday 11-Apr-2013]
- Latest Jobs
- Employers Job