Wednesday 07-Dec-201 | views 1867| by Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria | Category: Banking | Location: Minna |Recruiting Company:
Banking Job at a Reputable Commercial bank in Oshodi, Lagos
The Consumer and Commercial Banking sector encompasses the business activities of all retail banking services teams and their business channels in the Bank. It includes the Bank's brick and mortar retail outlets such as branches, as well as the virtual and end-point electronic banking products and infrastructure such as ATMs and internet banking channels.
It also encompasses all commercial lending activities and consumer banking services (personal and private banking) as well as specialized consumer product development, sales and market intelligence teams.
We are one of Nigeria's leading commercial banking institutions. We desire to fill the position of the Executive Director, Consumer & Commercial Banking in our business
REQUIRED ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION
• First degree, preferably in a numeric discipline e.g. Economics, Business Administration and Accountancy, ete. or related field with a minimum of Second Class Honors (Lower Division).
• An MBA or any other Masters degree, or related professional qualification is a must-have.
· A minimum of 17-20 years in relevant job role as well as multi-functional role experiences in Banking in line with CBN requirements.
· Excellent credit analysis and appraisal skills. Sensitivity to the operating environment and sound knowledge of local operating environment and business transaction dynamics, including relevant regulations e.g National Budget, Foreign Exchange & Monetary policy guidelines, ete.
Job title: Executive Director, Consumer & Commercial Banking
JOB ROLE AND DESCRIPTION
The Executive Director, reporting directly to the Managing Director and Chief executive Officer, has over all leadership responsibility for the formulation and execution of the Bank's strategy for the consumer and commercial banking market segment in line with the business objectives agreed by the Board of the Bank. Other related responsibilities include:
• Identification and segmentation of target markets and development of strategies for easy penetration.
• Build the organizational structures and business teams capable of delivering distinctive performance. In particular, work to improve the quality and depth of management talents, particularly senior management talents for effectiveness.
• Definition and evaluation of the performance measures for
business teams and the periodic reviews of target market studies and opportunities.
• Address and establish an agenda of top issues and opportunities to improve Consumer and Commercial Banking services in the Bank's performance and growth.
• Ensure business compliance with Bank's policies, procedures and corporate governance expectations.
• Facilitate and present periodic business performance review reports to the Board.
• Participate in other Executive Management Committees and related
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASURES
The performance of the Executive Director will be determined by the overall performance of the Consumer and Commercial Banking Sector measured by the agreed performance indices (including, but not limited to percentage growth in Balance Sheet Size, Gross Earnings and Profit Before Tax) for all the groups under the sector, amongst others.
Experience: 17 year(s)
Course of Study: Economics
Completed applications should be sent to:
The advert No. 2026
Guardian newspaper Ltd.
P.M.B 1217, Oshodi, Lagos,
Not later than December 20, 2011
Disclaimer: Note that We make every effort to verify the authenticity of Our job posts, We're in no way affiliated to any of the companies whose vacancies We publish. However, We assure you that most of them (if not all) are authentic. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter.
» World Bank Job Vacancies in Nigeria, March 2013 - [Monday 11-Mar-2013]
» Job Vacancies in a Microfinance Bank in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State - [Monday 21-Jan-2013]
» Latest Vacancies at SEAP Microfinance Bank Limited in Nigeria - [Sunday 20-Jan-2013]
» LATEST VACANCIES, WORLD BANK FOR TEAM ASSISTANT IN ABUJA - [Sunday 30-Dec-2012]
» Graduate Trainees Jobs and Experienced Positions at BDO Professional Services Ltd - [Friday 19-Oct-2012]
» Ekondo Microfinance Bank Limited Jobs in Nigeria, October 5th 2012 - [Friday 05-Oct-2012]
» Microfinance Bank Jobs in Amaigbo, Imo State - [Friday 05-Oct-2012]
» Jobs at association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institution of Nigeria (ANMFIN) - [Saturday 15-Sep-2012]
» Bank Jobs for Tellers, Client Officers & Assistants at La Fayette Microfinance in Ibadan - [Thursday 13-Sep-2012]
- Latest Jobs
- Employers Job