Friday 09-Dec-2011 | views 1446| by Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria | Category: NGO Jobs | Location: Lagos |Recruiting Company:
NGO JOBS IN NIGERIA: Job at ACTION AID
Experience: 10 year(s)
Course of Study: Accounting
Job VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT of FINANCE OPERATIONS MANAGER in ABUJA
To effectively consolidate on our on-going country strategy, AAN is inviting applications from qualified candidates to fill the position of Finance Operations Manager, based at the Country Office, Abuja.
Job Title: FINANCE OPERATIONS MANAGER, ABUJA
- Degree in Accounting or Finance is essential
- A nationally recognized professional accounting qualification is essential
- Masters degree is desirable
- At least 10 years post NYSC experience is essential
- At least 6 years post professional qualification experience is essential
- At least 3 years in a senior accounting position is essential
- Sound Practical knowledge of SUN accounting Systems and Spreadsheets (MS Office in general) are essential
- At least 3 years experience in a similar position in the development sector is desirable
- Strong financial expertise and familiarity in management accounting practices at senior level is essential
- Excellent management and leadership skills is essential
- Attention to details, ability to work independently and in a team & highly numerate skills is essential
- Excellent planning and prioritization skills & strong analytical/problem solving skills are desirable
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; well developed and proven interpersonal & organizational management skills, able to work effectively in a diverse team environment, creative and should be able to take initiative, should be ready to work additional hours at crucial times & high integrity are essential.
Method of Application:
ActionAid offers competitive terms of employment. Applications are particularly welcome from suitably qualified women and candidates living with HIV/AIDs )PLWHAs).
All interested candidates should fill in the application form as accessed from the application pack on www.actionaid-nigeria.org . the application pack contains the Vacancy announcement, job description and application form.
Disclaimer: Note that We make every effort to verify the authenticity of Our job posts, We're in no way affiliated to any of the companies whose vacancies We publish. However, We assure you that most of them (if not all) are authentic. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter.
» Programme Officer needed in Abuja at Social Entrepreneurship Organisation - [Friday 10-May-2013]
» Drivers needed at Operations Research and Impact Evaluation (ORIE) in Abuja - [Friday 10-May-2013]
» NGO Massive recruitment at Sexual Assault Referral Centre (SARC) - [Friday 10-May-2013]
» FHI 360 Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria - [Wednesday 08-May-201]
» Administrative Assistant Vacancies at International Labour Organisation (ILO) Abuja - [Saturday 27-Apr-2013]
» Social Worker Job vacancies at Healing Hands Orphanages and Outreach Foundation - [Thursday 18-Apr-2013]
» NGO job for a Gender and Equity Specialist at Social Development Direct - [Wednesday 17-Apr-201]
» Job Vacancy for Office Bookkeeper at Solidarity Center an NGO - [Tuesday 16-Apr-2013]
» FHI 360 recruiting massively in Nigeria, April 2013 - [Thursday 11-Apr-2013]
- Latest Jobs
- Employers Job