Sunday 29-Jan-2012 | views 1570| by Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria | Category: Bursary Jobs | Location: LAGOS |Recruiting Company:
Candel Company Ltd is recruiting for Account/Admin Officer & Technical Sales Representatives
The Candel Company Limited is Nigeria’s leading crop yield advancement and protection company. As a result of growth and the need to strengthen our current team,
we need exceptional individuals with the right qualifications, mentality, drive and experience to join our team of agronomy and other professionals.
Job Position: Technical Sales Representatives
Applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree in Crop Protection, Agronomy with a thesis in weed science, or Agricultural Biology from a reputable institution with a minimum of Second Class (Hons.), Upper Class Division
State: Kogi, Ekiti, Gombe, Bauchi, Borno
Reports to: Regional Manager
Min. Age: 23 years
Min. job related experience required:
2 years and must be able to drive a vehicle very well and also Have a valid National Drivers’ License
Specific job-related skills required:
Customer Service; Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Deals, Client Relationships, Motivation for Soles, interpersonal SkillsTerritory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation , Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills.
Functions & Responsibilities:
- Service existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing of c outlets and other trade factors,
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call report, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territories
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions, preparing reports, making recommendations to management.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products’, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques
- Recommend changes in products, service, and poky by evaluating results and competitive developments
Job Position: Account/Admin Officer
Reports to: Accounting Manager/Chief Financial Officer
Min. Formal Qualification/ Education:
Bachelor’s degree in accounting from a reputable institution with a minimum of Second Class, Upper Division. An MBA and professional certifications are added advantages.
Section: Finance and Operations
Min Age (years) 30 years
Min. job related experience required(years):2 years
Specific Job-related skill required:
- Attention to detail and accuracy planning and organizing scheduling and monitoring
- Communication skills, problem analysis and problem-solving skills, use of initiative team work, good interpersonal skills
- Payments, receipts and transactions, Prepare accounts and financial reports
- Assist in budgeting activities, Responsible for administrative activities.
P.O. Box 54952,
Application closes within two weeks from date of publication
8B Fabac Close,
Off Ligali Ayorinde Avemue,
Disclaimer: Note that We make every effort to verify the authenticity of Our job posts, We're in no way affiliated to any of the companies whose vacancies We publish. However, We assure you that most of them (if not all) are authentic. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter.
» Accountant Job Vacancy on a USAID-funded by Chemonics International - [Friday 11-May-2012]
» FINANCE AND BUDGET SPECarT VACANCIES at RTI INTERNATIONAL - [Tuesday 24-Apr-2012]
» HND Graduate Job at Whytecleon Limited for Transaction Officers(firstname.lastname@example.org) - [Friday 09-Mar-2012]
» Chartered Accountants Vacancy in an Audit Firm in Lagos - [Wednesday 29-Feb-201]
» Bursar Needed at British Curriculum International School for Job Vacancy(email@example.com) - [Tuesday 31-Jan-2012]
» Candel Company Ltd is recruiting for Account/Admin Officer & Technical Sales Representatives - [Sunday 29-Jan-2012]
- Latest Jobs
- Employers Job