Wednesday 29-Feb-201 | views 2156| by Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria | Category: Managerial Jobs | Location: Nigeria |Recruiting Company:
KPMG Job Vacancies for Operation and Maintainace Superintendent (email@example.com)
Our client, a household name in the energy sector is seeking Operations and Maintenance Superintendents to join its strong human resource base. The company is a source of cost-effective, reliable energy for the sub region and aims at promoting an enabling environment for regional economic growth and development as well as job creation for people within the sub-region.
This role, which is a local job. requires two candidates who will be responsible for the following:
1. The Western operational area (Togo and Ghana), with job location in Ghana
2. The Eastern operational area (Benin and Nigeria) with job location in Badagry, Nigeria.
Job Title: OPERATIONS AND MAINTAINANCE SUPERINTENDENTS
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
• A degree in Gas, Chemical, Process or Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 10 years relevant experience
• Demonstrable experience in all aspects of onshore and offshore natural gas transmission pipeline and metering station operations and maintenance
• Demonstrable experience in a range of the following: pipeline pigging, pipeline repairs, gas heating and pressure reduction systems. cathodic protection and instrument calibration! repair
· Sound knowledge of hazard (HES) management. gas measurement and volumetric counting
• Budget and vendor management skills
• Astute leadership and team building abilities
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrable experience in working in a diverse multinational environment
Nationals of the West African sub-region preferably Benin, Ghana, Nigeria and Togo will be ideal.
• Oversee and direct the safe and efficient operation and maintenance of regulating and metering facilities.
• Oversee the monitoring and preventive! corrective maintenance of gas heaters, generators (gas and diesel engine driven), vessels, safety systems of each station and the cathodic protection systems of the onshore and offshore pipelines.
• Ensure pipeline system and stations within the respective areas are manned and ROW patrolled to enhance damage prevention and public awareness.
• Oversee and direct the safe and efficient operation of the Gas Control Center(*%# and the pipeline system in the respective areas via the Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) system.
• Oversee and direct all gas measurement activities including tracking and maintaining measurement data integrity, certification of measurement systems. Troubleshooting, and discrepancy resolution processes.
For the Eastern area, in addition to the responsibilities above, the candidate will oversee the monitoring and preventive! corrective maintenance of the Gas Compressors and its accessories
Reporting to the General Manager for Operations, the successful candidates will provide leadership and ensure that all corporate operations and maintenance objectives are met.
KEY OPERATIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
• Be responsible for all HES issues with respect to workplace environment and culture, with priority on employees, contractors and the public.
• Ensure that operating parameters are maintained within required safety limits
• Develop and implement approved operating and maintenance processes, policies and procedures in accordance with international standards and acceptable practices.
• Lead and support the development, use, and analysis of system process and results metrics (operational, financial. and safety).
• Develop, implement, and monitor the performance of operational programs in line with the company's business plan and strategies against operating expense budget in respective area.
• Act as Contract Holder for all Operations & Maintenance contracts in respective area. develop and manage all contractual issues.
Location: NOT SPECIFIED
Experience: 10 year(s)
Course of Study: MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
Required Grade: Degree/HND
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants should apply with their CVs and indicate in the Email or on the envelope, the operational area (Eastern or Western) of interest.
All applications should be submitted in English by 30 March 2012 to:
HR Advisory Services KPMG
13 Yiyiwa Drive, Abelenkpe P.O. Box GP 242
Or bye-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Note that We make every effort to verify the authenticity of Our job posts, We're in no way affiliated to any of the companies whose vacancies We publish. However, We assure you that most of them (if not all) are authentic. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter.
» Job vacany in Sunlek Investment Limited in Ogun State - [Wednesday 27-Mar-201]
» John Holt Plc is recruiting for Regional Sales Managers in Abuja, Lagos and Port Harcourt - [Sunday 24-Mar-2013]
» ADEXEN CURRENT VACANCIES FOR GENERAL MANAGER IN AN FMCG IN NIGERIA - [Sunday 30-Dec-2012]
» Job Vacancy in Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd for Audit Manager - [Friday 07-Dec-2012]
» Branch Manager Job in an Insurance Broking/Risk Management Company - [Friday 23-Nov-2012]
» Vacancy for a General Manager in Abuja at Radio Broadcasting Station - [Wednesday 21-Nov-201]
» Empire Mates Entertainment (EME) is looking for a General Manager - [Wednesday 26-Sep-201]
» MURTALA MUHAMMED FOUNDATION, JOBS FOR PROGRAM ANALYST - [Sunday 09-Sep-2012]
» JOBS FOR LEGAL ADVISER AND SECURITY MANAGER AT BRASS CONSULTING - [Friday 07-Sep-2012]
- Latest Jobs
- Employers Job