Tuesday 17-Apr-2012 | views 703| by Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria | Category: IT and Telecom | Location: Nigeria |Recruiting Company:
Entrepreneur Opportunity at MTN Budding Entrepreneur N30M Business Grant(http://www.mtnonline.com/leadership/)
In its continued commitment to facilitating the richer life in all its ramifications, MTN unarguably the nation’s widest telecommunications network is offering a first of its kind in terms of aid and assistance to start-ups and small businesses.
Tagged the MTN Budding Entrepreneur Business Grant, its aim is to see the dreams of still budding businesses come to full bloom and fruition. The grant sum which comes to the tune of 30 million naira will be given to the 3 best ideas at the MTN Leadership seminar which is to take place from the 24th -27th April 2012 in Lagos and Port-Harcourt with the brightest idea of them all also getting a 6 month mentorship program with Dr Farrah Gray - world renowned businessman, investor, philanthropist, author, syndicated columnist, and motivational speaker.
- Participation is open to all Registered MTN customers under the age of 40 as at 30/04/12.
- To register, participants are required to fill in the application form and send their business ideas via the www.mtnonline.com/leadership.
- The business ideas will be screened and shortlisted participants will be invited for presentation before a panel which will sit at Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt. Shortlisted participants will be contacted for the live presentations.
- The best 12 ideas will be shortlisted.
- The 12 finalists will be assisted to package their business plan in partnership with credible associations.
- Dr. Farrah Gray will then review the 12 business ideas and pick the winning ideas
- The winner of the best idea will receive N20m and 6 Months mentoring from Dr. Farrah Gray.
- The next 2 best ideas will receive N5m each to start up and or enhance their business.
Disclaimer: Note that We make every effort to verify the authenticity of Our job posts, We're in no way affiliated to any of the companies whose vacancies We publish. However, We assure you that most of them (if not all) are authentic. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter.
» IT job Vacancies for Assistant Manager, Media at Airtel Nigeria - [Wednesday 22-May-201]
» IT Job Vacancies for Banking Systems Software Developer at Cantu Recruitment - [Tuesday 21-May-2013]
» Jobs for an IT Manager and IT Technician at Eko Hospital Limited - [Monday 20-May-2013]
» Latest Jobs at Omicron Technologies Limited in Nigeria - [Friday 17-May-2013]
» IT Job at Centre for Research on Information, Process and Software System (CRIPSS) for Network Manager - [Saturday 11-May-2013]
» IT Job Vacancies in a Technology Solutions Provider Company in Nigeria - [Friday 10-May-2013]
» Etisalat Nigeria Job Vacancy for Senior Engineer Fixed Transmission - [Wednesday 08-May-201]
» Etisalat Nigeria Job Vacancies for Engineer Quality Of Service - [Wednesday 08-May-201]
» Nigerian Direct, a Media outfit, is recruiting for various Positions - [Monday 06-May-2013]
- Latest Jobs
- Employers Job