Thursday 03-May-2012 | views 291| by Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria | Category: Government | Location: Kano |Recruiting Company:
Executive Secretary Vacancies at Lagos Court of Arbitration (LCA)(email@example.com)
The Lagos Court of Arbitration (LCA), which was established May 18 2009 by the Lagos Court of Arbitration Law as a not for profit statutory body with its principal function being the promotion of the
resolution of disputes within the territory of Lagos State by arbitration, request application from interested and qualified persons for the post described below:
JOB TITLE: LCA Executive Secretary
The duties will include, but not limited to, the following :
* Assisting the LCA Board of Directors and its Committees in all areas of the LCA’s responsibility, as prescribed by the LCA Law, the LCA’s Regulations and rules.
* Maintaining records and statistics on LCA arbitrations and mediations and reporting on these to the Board of Directors of the LCA
* Presenting a budget for board approval at the beginning of each accounting year.
* Responding to all request from parties, user and practitioners for information on all services provided by the LCA and for assistance with the drafting of dispute resolution clauses
* The LCA Executive Secretary, who is the chief of the will report. He/she will have direct responsibility for the-day-today management of the LCA, marketing its services and raising its responsible for all casework matters. It will be a demanding , interesting and rewarding role:
* Presenting and promoting the LCA at presentations, seminars and conferences, both in Nigeria and overseas
* Drafting articles and promotional materials
* Developing business and marketing opportunities in liaison with the Board of the LCA and its committees
* All the functions prescribed by the LCA arbitration and mediation rules, including
a. The commencement of arbitrations and mediations;
b. Supervising casework accounting matters, including securing deposits and making disbursements;
c. Communications between parties and arbitral tribunals or mediators
d. Arranging meetings, hearing rooms and support services;
e. Establishing arbitral tribunal and appointing mediators; and
f. The publication of Arbitral Awards, where so required
Method of application
Interested applicants should submit a written application along with a statement of relevant experience and qualifications by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
A Committee of the LCA Board will interview candidates for the position of LCA Executive Secretary and make recommendation to the Board.
Application closes not later than 14th May, 2012 of this notice
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Disclaimer: Note that We make every effort to verify the authenticity of Our job posts, We're in no way affiliated to any of the companies whose vacancies We publish. However, We assure you that most of them (if not all) are authentic. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter.
» Nigerian Air Force Shortlisted Candidates for 2013 Airmen/Airwomen Interview - [Monday 20-May-2013]
» Massive Recruitment at International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) - [Monday 20-May-2013]
» Financial Accountant Job Vacancies at Population Council in Nigeria - [Saturday 11-May-2013]
» Drivers Job Vacancies at Population Council in Nigeria - [Saturday 11-May-2013]
» Accademic Staff Vacancies at Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) Kaduna - [Thursday 02-May-2013]
» Apply for NDDC Training Programme for Niger Delta indigenes 2013 - [Monday 29-Apr-2013]
» Accounts Clerk, Driver and Operation Officer Jobs in Benue State Agency - [Saturday 27-Apr-2013]
» Job vacancies in a newly established water factory located in Awka - [Thursday 25-Apr-2013]
» NIMC Calling for Interview: General Notice To All Candidates - [Monday 22-Apr-2013]
- Latest Jobs
- Employers Job