Monday 21-May-2012 | views 2202| by Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria | Category: Managerial Jobs | Location: Nigeria |Recruiting Company:
Notore Chemical Industries Ltd recruitment for ISO Implementation Manager
Notore Chemical Industries Ltd is an agro-allied and chemical company committed to enhancing the quality of life in Africa through local food production.
We are championing the African Green Revolution by supporting local food production on the continent thereby creating economic wealth, helping to reduce hunger and increase food security on the continent.
Currently, the Notore fertiliser plant is the only urea fertiliser plant in Sub-Saharan Africa.
JOB TITLE: ISO Implementation Manager
The ISO Implementation Manager is the catalyst for our effort to develop a solid Quality Management System for the organization. He/she will be responsible for ensuring that all necessary ISO 9001 processes are adequately defined, effectively deployed, and continually kept up. The role will also serve as project manager for the design and implementation of the ISO 9001 system, coordinating or providing training to those developing the ISO processes, overseeing the document control function as it pertains to the control of ISO documentation, and coordinating the internal auditors who monitor the compliance and effectiveness of the QMS.
• Responsible for the project management of the entire ISO 9001 implementation life cycle and ensures that the project is completed on time, within budget and to the satisfaction of internal clients.
• Lead, guide and mentor all members of the project team during the implementation.
• Proficient in using MS Project, Word and Excel.
• Experience setting up and maintaining project oriented collaboration site.
KIND OF PERSON
• Excellent consultative communicator capable of analysing a situation and acting decisively.
• An individual able to effectively lead cross functional teams, end-users, IT employees, vendors/consultants.
• Must be process oriented.
• An individual that has demonstrated ability to coordinate, direct, implement, strategize and execute tasks to successful completion.
• Proficiency in implementing ISO 9001 quality management system requirements.
• Very good knowledge of quality improvement tools and techniques.
• Minimum five years of working experience in quality management preferably in a continuous process manufacturing environment or in the oil & gas industry.
• Excellent knowledge and experience in implementing and maintaining quality management systems.
BS Engineering degree or higher is preferred
Additionally, the ISO 9001 Implementation Manager will be responsible for the following:
• Plan and conduct company-wide awareness and training program on ISO 9001 requirements and quality improvement tools.
• Plan, lead and conduct internal quality systems audits and report findings and recommendations.
• Administer the Corrective and Preventive Action Program.
• Develop, establish and document needed quality assurance processes into procedures and instructions as necessary.
• Provide support in the documentation, implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of the company’s quality management system and ISO 9001 requirements.
• Coordinate and support efforts towards the achievement and maintenance of the company’s quality management system to ISO 9001 certification.
• Identify, implement, drive and provide support to continuous quality improvements, internal and external
• Provide quality reports, analysis and recommendations.
• Perform Internal Quality System Audits.
• Vendor management skills
• Ability to work directly with, interact and effectively communicate with all levels of employees, manager and consultants with varying degrees of business and technical experience.
• Working independently
• Analytical, written, and verbal skills
• Performing operational and technical assessments and creating detailed roadmaps.
• Ability to develop reliable project timelines and deliver against established timelines.
• Related position on Business Process Improvement/Redesign and Operational Efficiency initiatives.
• Project based experience on an ISO 9001 QMS implementation, in a role providing leadership in production or project-oriented activities such as planning, organizing, coordinating, and evaluating.
• Demonstrated experience in defining business processes, training and change management.
• May be required to travel, do irregular hours of work and work hours in excess of the normal daily work hours in order to meet deadlines and schedules.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and apply through the Notore website at http://notore.com/openjobs.php
Application closes: May 30, 2012
Disclaimer: Note that We make every effort to verify the authenticity of Our job posts, We're in no way affiliated to any of the companies whose vacancies We publish. However, We assure you that most of them (if not all) are authentic. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter.
» Job vacany in Sunlek Investment Limited in Ogun State - [Wednesday 27-Mar-201]
» John Holt Plc is recruiting for Regional Sales Managers in Abuja, Lagos and Port Harcourt - [Sunday 24-Mar-2013]
» ADEXEN CURRENT VACANCIES FOR GENERAL MANAGER IN AN FMCG IN NIGERIA - [Sunday 30-Dec-2012]
» Job Vacancy in Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd for Audit Manager - [Friday 07-Dec-2012]
» Branch Manager Job in an Insurance Broking/Risk Management Company - [Friday 23-Nov-2012]
» Vacancy for a General Manager in Abuja at Radio Broadcasting Station - [Wednesday 21-Nov-201]
» Empire Mates Entertainment (EME) is looking for a General Manager - [Wednesday 26-Sep-201]
» MURTALA MUHAMMED FOUNDATION, JOBS FOR PROGRAM ANALYST - [Sunday 09-Sep-2012]
» JOBS FOR LEGAL ADVISER AND SECURITY MANAGER AT BRASS CONSULTING - [Friday 07-Sep-2012]
- Latest Jobs
- Employers Job