Friday 01-Jun-2012 | views 907| by Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria | Category: Oil and Gas | Location: Lagos |Recruiting Company:
Oil and Gas Jobs: PTDF Drilling Engineers Training Programme (DETP) June 2012
The Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) is the Federal Government's Agency mandated to build capacities in Nigeria's oil and gas industry.
The Fund has over the years been developing and implementing several programmes to meet identified human resources requirements to enhance the active participation of Nigerians in the industry.
PTDF Drilling Engineers Training Programme (DETP) 2012
In furtherance of its mandate, the Fund wishes to commence the Drilling Engineers Training Programme to boost local capacity for Drilling/ Production activities in the oil and gas industry. This initiative involves the training of Nigerian engineers at the Institute of Petroleum, IFP, and France as internationally certified Drilling Engineers for effective participation in the industry’s upstream sector activities to enhance Nigerian Content.
Eligibility for the PTDF Drilling Engineers Training Programme
Further to the above, the Fund hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates who fall under the following two categories:
- Previous graduates of the PTDF Engineering Design Training Programme (EDTP).
- Young graduate Engineers who are staff of the Nigerian Petroleum Development Company (NPDC).
Duration of the PTDF Drilling Engineers Training Programme
The said programme has 4 months duration.
Applicants for the training programme must meet the following requirements:
- Possession of a first degree or M Sc. in the following engineering disciplines; Petroleum, Mechanical, Electrical/Electronic and Marine engineering ONLY
- Applicants must possess a minimum of second class lower degree
- Applicants must not be above 35 years of age
Mode of Application
Applicants who meet the above requirements are to upload the following documents to: email@example.com
The required documents are:
- Certificates: O' level, WAEC or NETCO results - (Not Applicable for staff of NPDC)
- First degree or MSc. certificate
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Passport photograph
- Candidates must also provide their Contact phone numbers and email.
- Evidence of date of birth or age declaratio
- Evidence of State of origin – (Not Applicable for staff of NPDC)
Candidates who do not meet the above conditions NEED NOT APPLY.
Click here for more information
Application deadline JUNE 6, 2012.
Disclaimer: Note that We make every effort to verify the authenticity of Our job posts, We're in no way affiliated to any of the companies whose vacancies We publish. However, We assure you that most of them (if not all) are authentic. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter.
» May and Baker Nigeria Plc job vacancies for Mechanical Technician - [Saturday 11-May-2013]
» Engineering job vacancies in an Oil and Gas Company in Lagos - [Saturday 11-May-2013]
» Latest Jobs at Oil Field Service Company in Nigeria - [Friday 10-May-2013]
» South Atlantic Petroleum Limited(SAPETRO) Job for Environmental/Safety Officer - [Wednesday 08-May-201]
» Halliburton vacancies for a Senior Engineer(Pipeline/Process) in Port Harcourt - [Monday 06-May-2013]
» May and Baker Nigeria Plc recruiting for Systems Support Specialist - [Monday 06-May-2013]
» New Job Vacancies at GE Oil and Gas in Port Harcourt and Lagos - [Monday 06-May-2013]
» SHELL(SPDC) is recruiting massively for Engineers, 2013 - [Monday 29-Apr-2013]
» Graduate OMLP Program Associate Jobs at GE Energy - [Thursday 25-Apr-2013]
- Latest Jobs
- Employers Job