Thursday 07-Jun-2012 | views 644| by Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria | Category: Marketing | Location: Lagos |Recruiting Company:
LATEST VACANCIES CONSOLIDATED BREWERIES FOR SENIOR SALES OFFICER
TITLE: SENIOR SALES OFFICER
Remuneration attached to the position is in line with the existing rates in the industry.
Consolidated Breweries is a subsidiary of Heineken International. We are a Group comprising of four breweries and a factory. Our Brand Portfolio includes "33" Export Lager Beer, Champion Lager Beer, More Lager Beer, Williams Dark Ale, Turbo King Dark Ale, Hi-Malt and Maltex Non-Alcoholic Malt Drinks. With over 30 years brewing experience, we are one of the major players in the industry and have continually contributed to the growth of the Nigerian economy. We are looking for talented, focused and determined individuals to fill the position below.
The ideal candidates should meet the following requirements:
• Must be goal oriented and have excellent knowledge of customer service
• Must have a strong analytical and business skills
• Strong understanding of customer relations and market dynamics
• Basic Knowledge of Computer usage will also be an advantage
• Willingness to work in any of our locations in Nigeria
• Minimum of B.Sc. degree (lower division) or HND (upper credit) in Business Administration or related disciplines
• At least 3 years working experience in sales and marketing in the Food and Beverage industry
• Evidence of having participated in the NYSC Scheme or Exemption
• Good driving experience with a valid Driver's License
• Must be articulate in English Language.
The successful candidates report to the Area Sales Manager of the Area and will be responsible for the following:
• Monitoring and evaluating the activities and items of the competition
• Preparing and submitting daily, monthly and end -.of - year reports as may be required by management
• Performing additional assignments as requested by the Area Sales Manager.
• Achievement of the given sales target for the period.
• Preparing action plans for effective search of sales prospects
METHOD OF APPLICATION
If you are confident that your skills and orientation have prepared you to succeed in the above position, apply within one (1) week of this publication with copies of your curriculum vitae and relevant credentials to email@example.com, clearly indicating the position as Senior Sales Officer 2012.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
DEADLINE: June 12, 2012.
Disclaimer: Note that We make every effort to verify the authenticity of Our job posts, We're in no way affiliated to any of the companies whose vacancies We publish. However, We assure you that most of them (if not all) are authentic. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter.
» Sales / Marketing Officer Job Vacancies at Alvy Consulting - [Monday 13-May-2013]
» Job vacancies for Fleet Officer at Philly and Mools Group - [Monday 13-May-2013]
» Philly and Mools Group jobs for Client Service Executives - [Monday 13-May-2013]
» Sales/Marketing Executive Job Vacancies at Halsden Corporate Services - [Saturday 11-May-2013]
» Strategic Outsourcing Limited is recruting Retail Sales Executives in Lagos - [Monday 29-Apr-2013]
» Job for Sales Officer in a Wine and Beverage Company in Lagos and Enugu - [Monday 29-Apr-2013]
» Paxson Nigeria Job Vacancies in Aba, Calabar, Enugu, Makurdi - [Monday 29-Apr-2013]
» Sales and Marketing Manager Job vacancies in Lagos Nigeria - [Monday 22-Apr-2013]
» Marketing Executives Job Vacancies in a Publishing Company in Ibadan - [Saturday 20-Apr-2013]
- Latest Jobs
- Employers Job