Thursday 07-Jun-2012 | views 779| by Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria | Category: Oil and Gas | Location: Lagos |Recruiting Company:
KPMG LATEST VACANCIES, firstname.lastname@example.org THURSDAY 7, JUNE 2012
Our client, a major gas transportation company, is seeking a Finance Controls manager to join its strong human resource base. The company aims at promoting an enabling environment for regional economic growth and development as well as job creation for people within the sub region.
TITLE: FINANCE CONTROL MANAGER
KEY OPERATIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Initiate accounting policies and obtain necessary approvals and develop procedures for the implementation of these
• Develop and implement procedures for invoicing customers and managing receivables.
• Reporting to the General Manager (Finance & Administration). The successful candidate will be responsible for the provision of financial information for management decision making, meeting regulatory reporting requirements, ensuring effectiveness of financial controls and supporting the forward planning of the company on the whole.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCES
• Experience in accounting, controls, business planning, financial systems and gas contract agreements
• International experience in an energy company or a major consulting firm.
• A degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting plus a professional accounting qualification CClMA, ACCA, ICA) an MBA will be an added advantage
• A minimum often (10) years post-qualification experience, seven of which should be in the energy industry
• Prepare monthly and quarterly reviews, management accounts and reports of corporate financial performance
• Prepare annual statutory financial statements in accordance with applicable Laws
• Coordinate and prepare annual budgets and financial forecasts for business planning
• Coordinate annual external financial audits and implement audit recommendations
• Administer the financial management system (SUN) and manage all interfaces to the financial management system - Human 'Manager, Gas Management System and MAXIMO
• Supervise monthly payroll processing
• Develop and mentor team members to ensure the maximization of their potential.
• Initiate accounting policies, obtain necessary approvals and develop procedures for the implementation of these
• Develop and implement procedures for invoicing customers for gas transportation and managing receivables
• Develop and implement inventory controls and accounting in all company storerooms, for fixed assets and all accounting processes
• Develop and implement policies and procedures for administration of Financial Systems and managing the company's tax exposure across all operational areas
The job will be located at Accra - Ghana on local terms, but with responsibility across the sub region.
Nationals of the West African sub-region preferably Benin, Ghana, Nigeria and Togo will be ideal.
Interested applicants should apply with their CV s by 15 June 2012 to:
HR Advisory Services KPMG
13 Yiyiwa Drive, Abelenkpe P.O. Box GP 242
Or by e-mail to email@example.com only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications should be submitted in English.
Disclaimer: Note that We make every effort to verify the authenticity of Our job posts, We're in no way affiliated to any of the companies whose vacancies We publish. However, We assure you that most of them (if not all) are authentic. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter.
» May and Baker Nigeria Plc job vacancies for Mechanical Technician - [Saturday 11-May-2013]
» Engineering job vacancies in an Oil and Gas Company in Lagos - [Saturday 11-May-2013]
» Latest Jobs at Oil Field Service Company in Nigeria - [Friday 10-May-2013]
» South Atlantic Petroleum Limited(SAPETRO) Job for Environmental/Safety Officer - [Wednesday 08-May-201]
» Halliburton vacancies for a Senior Engineer(Pipeline/Process) in Port Harcourt - [Monday 06-May-2013]
» May and Baker Nigeria Plc recruiting for Systems Support Specialist - [Monday 06-May-2013]
» New Job Vacancies at GE Oil and Gas in Port Harcourt and Lagos - [Monday 06-May-2013]
» SHELL(SPDC) is recruiting massively for Engineers, 2013 - [Monday 29-Apr-2013]
» Graduate OMLP Program Associate Jobs at GE Energy - [Thursday 25-Apr-2013]
- Latest Jobs
- Employers Job