Wednesday 20-Jun-201 | views 2602| by Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria | Category: Education | Location: Nigeria |Recruiting Company:
University of Benin (UNIBEN) recruitmenting Graduates for Accademic Job oppurtunities
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following academic job positions in the Department of Nursing Science, University of Benin - UNIBEN .
1.) Lecturer II
- Ph.D. in Nursing, or Bachelor of Science in Nursing with a minimum of Second Class Upper (21), NYSC Discharge Certificate or exemption, MSc/M. Phil. Nursing and Professional Registration (R.N. and R. M.) plus 1 publication, and some teaching experience, also Current License to practice.
2.) Lecturer 1
- Ph.D in Nursing Science, plus 3 years post-qualification teaching and research experience, at least 2 publications in reputable journals. Candidates are expected to have Professional Registration (R.N. and R.M) and Current License to practice.
3.) Clinical Instructors
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Nursing Science, NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption, R.N.R.M etc, plus Current License to practice.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing or Bachelor or Nursing Science with a minimum of Second Class Upper (2.1), NYSC discharge Certificate or exemption and Professional Registration (R.N and R.M), plus Current License to Practice.
5.) Senior Lecturer
- Ph.D. in Nursing Science, at least 6 years teaching and Research experience, 8 Publications, 6 must be journal articles, at least 75% in Print. Candidates must have Professional Registration (R.N and R.M) Current License to Practice.
6.) Associate Professor/Professor:
- Ph.D in Nursing Science, at least 8 years and 10 years cognate experience for Associate professor and Professor respectively. 15 publications with at least 75% in Print, 12 of these Publications must be journal articles for the post of Associate Professor, while 24 Publications is with at least 75% in Print. 18 of these Publications must be journal articles for the post of Professor. In addition to the teaching and research experience, the candidate should demonstrate capacity for academic and Administrative leadership. Must be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council and have a Current License to practice.
Candidates are requested to submit 15 (fifteen) typed copies of their application and Curriculum Vitae to:
University of Benin,
Benin City, Edo State.
not later than 23rd of July, 2012. The Curriculum Vitae should include the following in the order listed below and any other relevant information thereafter. If you have no information for a particular item or number, please list it and put N.A.
1. Full Names
2. Position Desired
3. Date and place of Birth
4. Permanent House Address
5. Current Postal Address
6. GSM No.
7. E-mail Address
9. State of Origin
10. Marital Status
11. Number and Ages of Children
12. Educational Institutions attended with dates
13. Academic/Professional Qualifications, (Including dates and awarding bodies)
14. List of Scholarly Publications if any
15. Statement of experience including current employment and
16. Names and address of three (3) Referees, two of whom must be professionals or authorities in relevant fields.
Applicants should inscribe boldly on the envelopes containing their applications the position they are applying for.
The University will only acknowledge the applications of short-listed candidates.
Disclaimer: Note that We make every effort to verify the authenticity of Our job posts, We're in no way affiliated to any of the companies whose vacancies We publish. However, We assure you that most of them (if not all) are authentic. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter.
» University of Ibadan(UI) Job Vacancies for Senior Non-Academic Staff - [Monday 20-May-2013]
» Learningfield Secondary School in Ogun State is recruiting for Various positions - [Wednesday 08-May-201]
» University of Lagos recruitment 2013 for Academic and Non Academic staff - [Saturday 04-May-2013]
» French Teacher, Secretary ans VP vacancies in Secondary School within Yaba, Lagos - [Thursday 02-May-2013]
» Teaching Jobs in Lagos at St Saviour's School lkoyi - [Wednesday 01-May-201]
» Academic and Non-Academic Job Vacancies at Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa - [Wednesday 24-Apr-201]
» Massive Academic and Non-Academic Jobs (70 Positions)at Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin Lab - [Wednesday 24-Apr-201]
» Non-Academic staff massive recruitment at University Of Uyo - [Wednesday 24-Apr-201]
» Maple Education Canada Recruiting Teachers and principal - [Sunday 21-Apr-2013]
- Latest Jobs
- Employers Job