Tuesday 17-Jul-2012 | views 1265| by Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria | Category: Foreign | Location: Abuja |Recruiting Company:
British Canadian International Education (BCIE) Recruits for a Nigeria Representative
Job Title: UK University Nigeria Representative Position
We have – as part of our network – a number of Canadian, Australian, American and about 50 British Universities/Colleges for you to pick from! We help place students from Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya and Pakistan into various Universities in the UK and Canada. Being based in the UK and by making frequent visits to Canada, we can contact and discuss your case with our partner universities directly. If you are based in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya or Pakistan then you can visit our offices personally and get assistance, however if you from any other country you can contact the BCIE Head office in the UK.
British Canadian International Education (BCIE) is a UK based Education Consultancy that helps place students into a number of British, Canadian, American and Australian Universities.
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers State
- Developed presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong numerical skills
- Previous experience in student counseling at an overseas agency / university will be an added advantage
- Applicants will be liaising with students on a day to day basis so good interpersonal skills and confidence required
- Ability to scrutinize student applications
- Liaising with external organizations
- Three years+ work experience
- Good English speaking and writing skills
- Proficiency in computer packages
- The position is based in Port Harcourt – Please only apply if you are able to work in this location.
- Minimum employment period contract of one year to be signed
- First degree and preferably Masters Degree
- Qualifications from the UK/ USA or other foreign countries will be an added advantage but not necessary
Applicants are invited to apply by sending their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting position in the email title
Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Application Deadline July 20th 2012
Disclaimer: Note that We make every effort to verify the authenticity of Our job posts, We're in no way affiliated to any of the companies whose vacancies We publish. However, We assure you that most of them (if not all) are authentic. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter.
» The US Embassy Abuja job vacancies for Office Management Assistant - [Friday 17-May-2013]
» American Embassy Job Vacancies for Visa Assistant - [Friday 17-May-2013]
» Jobs for Customer Services Officer at British Council Kano in Nigeria - [Friday 17-May-2013]
» The Korean Embassy Maitama, Abuja recruits Housekeeping Assistant - [Friday 10-May-2013]
» OPEC Latest Vacancy for a Head, Finance and HR Department in Nigeria - [Sunday 21-Apr-2013]
» Assistant Cook job in Abuja at Korean Embassy - [Thursday 18-Apr-2013]
» US Embassy Jobs in Lagos for Refrigeration/Air Conditioning Mechanic - [Friday 05-Apr-2013]
» Bank of America recruiting for Developing Talent in Africa Presentation 2013 - [Thursday 04-Apr-2013]
» Job Vacancies at British Council for various positions - [Thursday 04-Apr-2013]
- Latest Jobs
- Employers Job