Tuesday 17-Jul-2012 | views 820| by Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria | Category: Engineering | Location: Abuja |Recruiting Company:
Jobs at AFCOMSAT Ltd for a Technical Sales Executive in Lagos
Job Title: Technical Sales Executive
Afcomsat Limited, a global satellite communications provider with turnkey enterprise broadband communications proffers solutions utilizing two Satellite Earth Stations which includes gateways, teleports, and sophisticated monitoring devices.
As our customer base and marketing efforts expand we require an enthusiastic and talented technical marketing executive. This role is opened to further enhance companys’ leading position by expanding market awareness of our product, services and expertise. This is an ideal position for a highly motivated, high energy, passionate technical marketing executive with strong technical marketing, customer, and hardware/software experience who is ready to work in a start-up like environment to ensure Afcomsat success in this evolving market.
This enables Afcomsat to offer guaranteed QoS backed by superior SLAs to clients not only in Nigeria but throughout Africa. We take pride in the fact that Afcomsat's broad network solution expertise and proven satellite technology can solve even the most difficult communications challenges. We provide land-based, aviation, maritime and other mobile applications to meet your needs.
Project Proposals and Contract
Though our solutions are built on a common platform, our customers possess a wide variety of applications, resources, and capabilities. Many of our customers/prospective customers require design and support services in implementing our technology. The marketing executive will work with customers to understand their needs, capture their requirements, and prepare project proposals and contracts.
Technical Sales and Marketing
Afcomsat products are innovative and highly technical. A critical part of the marketing and sales process involves communicating features and applications effectively, demonstrating our expertise, and interacting with customers’ engineering teams to illustrate our solutions.
- Must be responsible, self motivated, self starter and well organized
- Capable of delivering training to field and support staff
- Candidate should be comfortable working across geographical boundaries. Frequent travel will be required.
- Must be able to handle stressful situation where large job requirements in a short duration with tight budget and high quality expectations.
- 2-3 years of Technical marketing experience with focus on field support
- Bachelors degree in engineering, computer science or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to ensure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
- Must have good knowledge of telecoms market, IT services offered in banks, oil and gas sector as well as retail sector.
- Experience and proven success in Technical marketing or administration role
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Strong understanding of enterprise application, solutions and networks
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to establish repertoire with clients and develop good relationship with them.
- Able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- Able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how our products meets client needs.
- Working with the engineering team to ensure development schedules and deliverables
- Collaboration with clients and technical team in both pre and post sales activities
- Generating technical sales proposal and contracts
- Maintaining records of customer communication and sales activity
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send applications to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 31st July, 2012.
Disclaimer: Note that We make every effort to verify the authenticity of Our job posts, We're in no way affiliated to any of the companies whose vacancies We publish. However, We assure you that most of them (if not all) are authentic. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter.
» Job Vacancies for Auto Electricians/Technicians/Mechanics in Nigeria - [Friday 10-May-2013]
» Pipeline Engineer needed at Halliburton in Port Harcourt - [Monday 06-May-2013]
» Engineers and Secretary Job Vacancies in an Engineering Company - [Friday 03-May-2013]
» Auto Electrician, Hydraulic/Diesel Engine Mechanic Jobs in Ogun State - [Monday 29-Apr-2013]
» Various Job vacancies at Stag Engineering Nigeria Limited in Lagos - [Monday 29-Apr-2013]
» Hamilton Lloyd and Associates is recruiting for Engineering positions - [Wednesday 24-Apr-201]
» Job for an Optical Fiber Cable Site Supervisor Engineer in a Telecoms Company - [Wednesday 17-Apr-201]
» Jobs for Machine Supervisors and Assistant Supervisors in a Seasoning Factory Surulere - [Wednesday 17-Apr-201]
» Various Job Vacancies at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited - [Monday 15-Apr-2013]
- Latest Jobs
- Employers Job