Thursday 19-Jul-2012 | views 776| by Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria | Category: Administrative | Location: Lagos |Recruiting Company:
Vacancies at Michael Stevens Consulting Legal Secretary,Procurement Manager,Quantity Surveyor in Lagos and Abuja
Michael Stevens Consulting is an international, multi-disciplinary Management, Financial, strategic alliances and Capacity building Consulting Organisation, located in Lagos, Nigeria, with branch offices in
Port-Harcourt and Calabar, Nigeria.
The firm has an office in Accra, Ghana with advanced plans to setup subsidiaries in The Gambia, kenya, and South Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the below vacancies
Job Title: Legal Secretary
- Not more than 35 Years
- 3-5 years work experience in a Reputable Law Firm
- Reporting to Head, Legal Department
- HND/B.Sc in Secretarial Administration
- Must be computer literate
- Maintaining diary on meetings.
- Maintaining a databank of Departmental records.
- Maintaining an inventory of the Departmental equipment and stationery.
- Acknowledging the receipts of all incoming mails and ensure the dispatch of documents, including photocopying.
- To take letters and typewriting responsibilities.
- Any other job that would be assigned from time to time by the Departmental Head.
- To ensure proper filing and maintenance of all legal documents.
- To receive all telephone calls in the absence of the Head of Legal Department.
- To attend to visitors/guest.
- Preparation and updating Departmental records.
- Ensure the safety and proper use of the office equipment.
Job Title: Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- 5 - 8 years work experience
- Worked in reputable Construction Firm – Vertical Construction (Mid to High rise building – Project Value USD 30M to USD 40M)
- Graduate – Related Degree in Civil Eng. / Quantity Surveying
- Knowledge in Computer Operation / MS Windows / AutoCAD
- Upper age limit of 30 Years
- Assist with preparation of Estimates - Costing‚ Feasibility Studies and Project Budget.
- Carry out other related tasks as required by Project Development Department.
- Prepare Letter of Acceptance / Work Agreement base on the neccessity and requirement of the Work Package.
- Assist in valuations for interim payments to Contractors
- Assess and agree daywork and reimbursable items accounts with contractor.
- Raise Tender Inquiries for particular Work Packages.
- Prepare Comprehensive Comparison Statement for the The Tenders received.
- Monitor Contract and Payment history of the Work Package.
- Verify actual accomplishments againsts Claims with respect to Contractor’s Invoice.
- Maintain records of Payment History / Contracts/ and Quotations.
Job Title: Assistant Manager - Procurement
- Plan, direct and coordinate activities of purchasing officers and suppliers in purchasing materials, services and products.
- Analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material requirement.
- Resolve vendor's / contractors grievances and claims of suppliers.
- Raise/review purchase orders, claims and contracts in conformation with Company policy
- Coordinate with project department to identify exact requirement, quantities and delivery schedules.
- Prepare daily / weekly/monthly reports as per management requirements.
An urgent vacancy exists for the position of an Assistant Manager - Procurement in a leading Building/Construction and Real Estate firm in Lagos. Interested candidates should possess:
- Degree in Engineering or related field
- MBA or PG Diploma in Supply Chanin Management
- 40 years or Less
- 10 years work experience, preferably in Consteuction / Manufacturing Company and in Procurement of MEP and HVAC items.
Method of ApplicationInterested candidates are to send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
July 27th, 2012
Disclaimer: Note that We make every effort to verify the authenticity of Our job posts, We're in no way affiliated to any of the companies whose vacancies We publish. However, We assure you that most of them (if not all) are authentic. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter.
» Sales Representatives and Brand Builders Jobs at Premium Spirits Marketing Company - [Friday 24-May-2013]
» Crown Agents recruits Training and Professional Development Manager - [Thursday 23-May-2013]
» Jobs for Medical Sales Representatives and Secretary/Administrative Staff at Pharma Ethics LTD - [Thursday 23-May-2013]
» Datum Recruitment Services needs Finance Controller - [Friday 17-May-2013]
» Job for a Front Desk Officer in Law Firm, Lagos - [Friday 17-May-2013]
» Reliance Infosystems job vacancies for Account Executive - [Monday 13-May-2013]
» Internal Control Officer Job Vacancies at Alvy Consulting - [Monday 13-May-2013]
» Human Resource Manager Job Vacancies at Alvy Consulting - [Monday 13-May-2013]
» Kewalram Chanrai Group recruitments Technicians - [Friday 10-May-2013]
- Latest Jobs
- Employers Job