Friday 20-Jul-2012 | views 6474| by Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria | Category: Government | Location: Nigeria |Recruiting Company:
Massive Recruitment at Nigerian Urban Reproductive Health Initiative (NURHI) ,July 2012(firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Nigerian Urban Reproductive Health Initiative (NURHI) seeks applications from qualified individuals to contribute to improved maternal health and reduced child mortality through increased contraceptive prevalence rate in selected urban areas in Nigeria.
As part of its replication plans, NURHI Project is expanding its services to Benin and Zaria project sites with effect from August 2012.
NURHI is looking for dynamic, hardworking individuals to join its team for the following positions in the replication cities of Benin and Zaria for one and a half years subject to availability of funds. Two candidates are required for Benin (1) and Zaria (1) field offices.
1.) Program/ Admin Assistant – Benin (1), Zaria (1), Ibadan (1) and Ilorin (1)
The Program/Admin Assistant is responsible for providing programmatic assistance to the NURHI project and office staff at the project site.
- Great organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong writing, typing and Computer skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power point).
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum O Level Certificate of Secondary Education, university graduate preferred
- Experience working in an office, preferably in an NGO environment.
Coordinate the various NURHI program staff as needed for efficient operation of NURHT office, including handling logistics of meetings, seminars, workshops and other events and documenting with appropriate minutes, reports;
2.) Office Assistants/Cleaner – Benin (1), Zaria (1) and Abuja HQ (1)
The Office Assistant/Cleaner is responsible for providing routine office assistance to the NURHI project and office staff, and ensuring a clean environment at the office. The Office assistant will also double as front office desk officer/Receptionist.
- Great organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong writing, typing and computer skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word Excel and Power point)
Education and or Experience:
- Applicant should have minimum 0-level Certificate of Secondary Education, an A-Level or OND graduate from a recognized Institution preferred.
- Experience working in an office, preferably in an NGO environment or international donor organizations/projects.
Maintain general office systems including filing; coordinating timely timesheet submission; sending, receiving and distributing faxes; photocopying, and other general clerical duties to support the Project staffs.
3.) Drivers Benin (1) and Zaria (1)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
To support program activities by safety operating a Project vehicle professionally, in compliance with road traffic and company regulations.
- Minimum O-Level Certificate of Secondary Education
- Clean Class C Driving License
- Minimum of 5 years driving experience
- Willingness and flexibility to travel outside Project site to various locations throughout Nigeria.
4.) Finance Assistant – Benin (1) and Zaria (1)
The NURHI Field Office Finance Assistant, under the direct supervision of the Program Manager, and with technical guidance from the NURHI Finance and Administrative Director, is responsible for financial administration of the NURHI project field office activities.
- Good problem-solving, analytical computing and independent thinking skills.
- Strong working relationships and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- University degree or equivalent professional qualification in accounting, finance administration
- 3-5 years experience in financing administration, and or accounting
- Maintain the project field office petty cash and check books;
- Prepare payments; ensure proper authorization for payments;
- Supervise the processing of staff claims and advances retirements in addition to other financial and administrative supports for the field office in line with the project policy and procedures..
5.) Program Manager (PM)- Benin (1) and Zaria (1)
The NURHI Program Manager (PM) will provide overall management, technical and financial oversight for the project field office.
Education and/or Experience
- Masters-level professional qualification in public health, social science, communication or equivalence.
- Minimum 5 years leadership experience in an R/H NGO environment
- Ability to speak local dialect will be an added advantage.
- Provide guidance, supervision and support to field office staff including the demand generation/advocacy officer, accountant, and monitoring and evaluation officer, including conducting annual performance reviews; ensuring practical application of NURHI Replication Plans, policies and procedures to meet the project deliverables and objectives;
- Benin PM will essentially, receive Technical Supports from Ibadan State Team Leader (STL), while Zaria PM will receive same from Kaduna STL, for the purpose of the replication strategies and other related duties.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal leadership and management skills
- Good problem-solving and independent thinking skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Power Point)
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should forward their applications and CVs by email to:email@example.com , with the title of the “Position” and preferred “ City” on the subject line of the email. Language Requirement for all positions. English fluency (oral and written) and fluency in local language/dialect will be an added advantage for the NURHI field office positions. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Letters of application and CVs of interested candidates should be received on or before27th July, 2012.
Disclaimer: Note that We make every effort to verify the authenticity of Our job posts, We're in no way affiliated to any of the companies whose vacancies We publish. However, We assure you that most of them (if not all) are authentic. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter.
» State Coordinators needed at Federal Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development - [Friday 07-Jun-2013]
» Jobs for Delta State Indigenes at Quanteq Technology Services Limited - [Wednesday 05-Jun-201]
» Nextzon is recruiting Massively NationWide - [Saturday 01-Jun-2013]
» Nigerian Army Recruitment for Non-Tradesmen/Women 2013 - [Thursday 23-May-2013]
» Luxury Taxis Company recruitment for Graduates of Kano Indigene - [Wednesday 22-May-201]
» Nigerian Air Force Shortlisted Candidates for 2013 Airmen/Airwomen Interview - [Monday 20-May-2013]
» Massive Recruitment at International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) - [Monday 20-May-2013]
» Financial Accountant Job Vacancies at Population Council in Nigeria - [Saturday 11-May-2013]
» Drivers Job Vacancies at Population Council in Nigeria - [Saturday 11-May-2013]
Tweets by @jobgurus
- Latest Jobs
- Employers Job