Saturday 04-Aug-2012 | views 4364| by Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria | Category: Graduate Trainee | Location: Nigeria |Recruiting Company:
Management Trainee Job Recruitment at TATA Africa Nigeria Ltd
TATA Africa Services (Nigeria) Limited is part of an international automobile group engaged in the distribution of TATA vehicles in Nigeria.
We require the service of young, 'energetic, and experienced Nigerian professional to fill the vacant position.
Job Title: Management Trainee
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS :
• Fully conversant with Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point
• Flexible approach to working hours to meet deadlines
• Must be willing to work long hours with minimum supervision
• Fluency in Communication and ability to sound convincing in presentations is a must.
• Valid driving licence
• Young and energetic (not more than 35 years of age)
• A post graduate degree (I.e. MBA and the likes) and appropriate professional certification is a must
• 1-2 years of industry experience may be an added advantage
• interpersonal skills and outgoing, sociable character
• Be an expert with respect to the competition
• Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
• Perform product demos to customers
• Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
• Deliver Market Research Development(MRDs) and Product Research Development(PRDs)
with prioritized features and corresponding justification
• Deliver a monthly revenue forecast
• Develop sales tools and collateral
• Propose an overall budget to ensure success
• Define product strategy and roadmap
• Work with external third parties to assess partnerships.
• Brief and train the sales force at weekly sales meetings
• Brief media and advertising agency' on product needs.
• Gather data, analyze and advice the company appropriately
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
• Competitive Salary, Pension, Healthcare, and excellent scope for career progression
Method of Applications
Interested and qualified candidates should send electronically, their application and curriculum vitae (in MS Word format) and brief profile (in Excel format) stating the position they are applying for as the subject of. the email within two(2)weeks from the date of this advertisement to: Tatahr.email@example.com
Disclaimer: Note that We make every effort to verify the authenticity of Our job posts, We're in no way affiliated to any of the companies whose vacancies We publish. However, We assure you that most of them (if not all) are authentic. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter.
» First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2013 - [Friday 17-May-2013]
» KPMG Tax Graduate Trainee recruitment - [Wednesday 15-May-201]
» Engineering Graduate Trainee at Arik Air - [Wednesday 15-May-201]
» First City Monument Bank Plc (FCMB) Trainees recruitment 2013 - [Monday 13-May-2013]
» Jobs at Pierre Consulting for Trainee Consultants - [Monday 13-May-2013]
» SHELL Nigeria Graduate Trainee recruitment 2013 (Shell Recruitment Day) - [Saturday 11-May-2013]
» Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Positions (ND holders) - [Friday 10-May-2013]
» Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee massive recruitment, May 2013 - [Friday 10-May-2013]
» Graduate Talent Development Scheme at Smart Partners - [Tuesday 07-May-2013]
- Latest Jobs
- Employers Job