Monday 06-Aug-2012 | views 554| by Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria | Category: Experience | Location: Nigeria |Recruiting Company:
RTI International vacancies in Nigeria for Chief of Party
RTI International is one of the world’s leading research institutes, dedicated to improving the human condition by turning knowledge into practice.
Our staff of more than 2,800 provides research and technical expertise to governments and businesses in more than 40 countries in the areas of health and pharmaceuticals, education and training, surveys and statistics, advanced technology, international development, economic and social policy, energy and the environment, and laboratory and chemistry services.
* Advanced degree in education, or related field.
* Strong leadership skills and demonstrated ability to manage and motivate international and local staff and teams.
* Fluency in English.
* Experience in Nigeria is an asset.
* Demonstrated skill implementing large-scale teacher training programs.
* Knowledge of USAID project management policies, procedures and reporting requirements.
* Masters and 12 years relevant sector and management experience, including five years overseas experience, as a USAID Chief of Party or senior program manager on large scale education development programs, preferably in the Sub-Saharan region.
RTI is recruiting a qualified development professional to serve as Chief of Party for a forthcoming USAID Teacher Education program in Nigeria. Based in Abuja, the Chief of Party will:
* Monitoring and evaluation; and,
* Project financial management and administration. Experience in girls’ education andscholarship programs, early childhood education, and/or ICT in education desired.
* Provide technical leadership and quality assurance in the design, delivery and evaluation of all technical assistance and capacity building activities;
* Provide direct managerial oversight to all staff and consultants working on this program and for all program operations; and,
* Be responsible for overall technical direction and management of the program;
* Provide technical assistance to counterparts and clients, as required. Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate skills, expertise and experience in the following areas:
* Senior-level USAID project management experience;
* Teacher professional development;
* Education policy, planning and management;
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: RTI participates in the US Government E-Verify program, for specific information on this program please visit our employment portal at www.rti.org/jobs
On that page, click on Find RTI Jobs,then search with 'Nigeria' as the keyword
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. Specific information regarding the laws that are designed to protect you against discrimination relating to your legal right to work in the US can be located at the employment portal www.rti.org/jobs
Application closes: 01 September 2012
Disclaimer: Note that We make every effort to verify the authenticity of Our job posts, We're in no way affiliated to any of the companies whose vacancies We publish. However, We assure you that most of them (if not all) are authentic. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter.
» Nigerdock Job Vacancies for Experienced Operations Director - [Wednesday 22-May-201]
» Jobs for a Procurement Officer at StreSERT Services Limited - [Wednesday 22-May-201]
» Jobs in a Car Rental and Fleet Management Company in Port Harcourt - [Monday 20-May-2013]
» Procurement Manager job vacancies at Datum Recruitment Services - [Friday 17-May-2013]
» Massive job recruitment at WorleyParsons in Nigeria - [Wednesday 15-May-201]
» Massive recruitment at Thames Valley College in Ogun State - [Monday 13-May-2013]
» First Foundation Jobs for Website designer, Product Specialist and Theatre Nurses - [Saturday 11-May-2013]
» Microbiologists,Pharmacists,Biochemists,Industrial Chemists and Engineers jobs at Chemiron International Limited - [Friday 10-May-2013]
» Water Supply Service Company Current needs Accountant, Plumber,Welder, Secretary, Marketers and Engineers - [Friday 10-May-2013]
- Latest Jobs
- Employers Job