Tuesday 07-Aug-2012 | views 1013| by Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria | Category: Banking and Finance | Location: Ibadan |Recruiting Company:
Clearing Officers Vacancies at Stanbic IBTC Bank in Ado Ekiti, Akure, Ilorin
Job Title: CLEARING OFFICER - ADO-EKITI,AKURE AND ILORIN
Job ID 9603
Division Investment Banking
Position Category IB Management
Employment Type Full Time - Permanent
Regulatory Approval Yes
Post Closing Date Aug 10, 2012
Ensure correct procedures for handling clearing cheques, scheduling of outward cheques after receiving it from the tellers, Ensure due diligence on the cheques handling. Prepare Caution notices as applicable. Hand over returned cheques to TLCS for onward delivery to customers following the laid down procedures. Process outward clearing cheques in line with the procedures. Posting of cheques into relevant accounts. Moved processed cheque to Clearing house (CBN) following laid down procedures.
• Takes outward clearing cheques to Clearing (CBN) on a daily basis (Clearing Rep)
• Collate and send all NEFT transactions received from clearing house to OPC Back office support team for final processing
• Post Inward clearing cheques from Clearing (CBN) on a daily basis
• Inward Clearing Cheque
• Outward Clearing Cheque
• In your current position you are not an accredited representative in terms of the Act, and are therefore prohibited from giving any advice or intermediary service to a customer in terms of a financial product, as determined by the Act.
• In terms of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act No 37 of 2002, (the Act) no staff member is permitted to provide any advice or intermediary service to a customer, in terms of a financial product, as determined by the Act, unless they have been appointed as a Representative of a licensed Financial Services Provider.
Ensuring due diligence on the cheques handling
Prepare Caution notices as applicable
Hand over returned cheques to TLCS for onward delivery to customers
Ensure laid-down procedures are adhered to when handing over returned cheques to TLCS
Scheduling of outward cheques after receiving it from the tellers
Ensure outward clearing cheques are photocopied and duly filed
Posting of cheques in the correct accounts into relevant accounts.
Disclaimer: Note that We make every effort to verify the authenticity of Our job posts, We're in no way affiliated to any of the companies whose vacancies We publish. However, We assure you that most of them (if not all) are authentic. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter.
» Customer Service Executive job vacancies at FCMB in Lagos - [Monday 13-May-2013]
» Banking Jobs for OND/HND holders by Integrated Corporate Services Limited - [Friday 10-May-2013]
» Massive Recruitment of Bulk Tellers by StreSERT Services Limited in Nigeria - [Tuesday 07-May-2013]
» Banking Job Vacancies at Stanbic IBTC Bank - [Saturday 04-May-2013]
» Internal Auditor and Head of Operations Jobs in CoreHead Business Solutions Ltd in Eleme - [Wednesday 01-May-201]
» Accounting and Marketing Jobs vacancies ina World class Investment Banking and Financial Services Company - [Saturday 27-Apr-2013]
» Standard Chartered Bank Plc Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria - [Monday 15-Apr-2013]
» Vacancies in a Aramako Microfinance Bank Ltd(AMFB) in Ekiti State - [Wednesday 10-Apr-201]
» FCMB Bank Recruiting for Management Development Programme, 2013 - [Wednesday 27-Mar-201]
- Latest Jobs
- Employers Job