Wednesday 15-Aug-201 | views 2199| by Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria | Category: Government | Location: Nigeria |Recruiting Company:
Ministry of Petroleum Resources has New Job Vacancies
Countries with Headquarters in Brazzaville, Republic of Congo is inviting application from suitably qualified candidates to a vacant position.
The applicant of this post shall manage the activities relating to the development of the APPA Databank and the APPA Secretariat information system in compliance with technical and government standards.
- Be proficient in the administration of system and corporate networks under Windows Active Directory and Exchange email. Microsoft MCSA certifications or other in this domain is an additional advantage;
- Have a good experience in managing IT projects and the conduct of changes in organizations. ISACA certifications CGEIT, PMP or other in this domain are additional advantages;
- Ten (10) years of relevant working experience in the field of managing IT system (application, infrastructure and networks) within a renowned company, a public administration, or a regional or international institution;
- The candidate must show proof'of'a good analytical and communication ability;
- He or she must have good skills in teamwork, collaboration and leadership;
- A perfect knowledge of English and French (spoken and written) is essential;
- Holder of an engineering degree, A Level +5, in computer science. Completion from a great renown Engineering School will be an addedadvaniage;
- Be proficient in the administration of Internet system based on Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP. The certifications CCNA, CEH, CompTIA, Linux +, RHCT, LPI or others in this domain are additional advantages;
- He/she should also posses the aptitude of team work as well as aptitude of organization dynamism, avai lability and integrity;
- Mastery oftechnological evolutions in the NICT fields;
- Knowledge of the oil and gas industry is essential.
The candidate must not be less than 35 years of age as at the date of submission of this application.
- Ensure availability and sustainability of the Databank in connection with various providers;
- Ensure data quality;
- Supervise and lead a team of APPA Databank Local Administrators (including at least one in each Member Country responsible for collecting and recording information in the Databank;
- Manage the technical infrastructure of the Databank;
- Implement a development strategy for the information system fully in line with strategy and objectives of APPA;
- Ensure the implementation of an information system in governance with clearly defined roles, responsibilities, monitoring and control;
- Establish an application portfolio covering all the features of the process of APPA Secretariat;
- Manage IT module infrastructure, stable, scalable and secure to the performance of the Information System;
- Ensure the availability of the information system, its security and the sustainability of infrastructures;
- The Principal Administrator of APPA Databank is responsible for;
- Ensure technical coordination of preventive, corrective and evaluative maintenance activities related to the Databank;
- Ensure the quality of deliverables in compliance with costs and delay;
- Carry out all other tasks within the context of its duties which may be entrusted to his/her care by the Executive Secretary or his Assistant.
- Manage relationships with external service providers of the Databank;
- Identifying the dysfunction as well as their consequences and propose appropriate measures to correct same;
Method of Application
- A written application with dated and signed Curriculum Vitae;
- Letters of recommendation from three (3) referees;
- An extract of police report dating less than three (3) months;
- Copies of technical certifications obtained if any;
- Any certification of training received from an internationally renowned centre.
- Certified copies of degrees and work certificates dating less than three (3) months;
- A copy of valid identity card or international passport;
Expiry Date of the submission of applications
All applications should reach the APPA National Representative of Nigeria on or before 28th August, 20l2.
Permanent Secretary/APPA National Representative for Nigeria
Ministry of Petroleum Resources,
Block D, 6th Floor, Room 8,
NNPC Tower, Herbert Macaulay Way, CBD, Abuja
Disclaimer: Note that We make every effort to verify the authenticity of Our job posts, We're in no way affiliated to any of the companies whose vacancies We publish. However, We assure you that most of them (if not all) are authentic. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter.
» Massive Recruitment at International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) - [Monday 20-May-2013]
» Financial Accountant Job Vacancies at Population Council in Nigeria - [Saturday 11-May-2013]
» Drivers Job Vacancies at Population Council in Nigeria - [Saturday 11-May-2013]
» Accademic Staff Vacancies at Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) Kaduna - [Thursday 02-May-2013]
» Apply for NDDC Training Programme for Niger Delta indigenes 2013 - [Monday 29-Apr-2013]
» Accounts Clerk, Driver and Operation Officer Jobs in Benue State Agency - [Saturday 27-Apr-2013]
» Job vacancies in a newly established water factory located in Awka - [Thursday 25-Apr-2013]
» NIMC Calling for Interview: General Notice To All Candidates - [Monday 22-Apr-2013]
» Job vacancies for Tax Consultants,Accountants and Audit Supervisor in a Chartered Accountants Firm - [Friday 12-Apr-2013]
- Latest Jobs
- Employers Job