National Centre for Energy and Environment (NCEE) Recruitment April 2012
The National Centre for Energy and Environment (NCEE), an agency of the Energy commission of Nigeria (ECN), invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following job vacancies in Nigeria:
1.) Senior Accountant (CONTISS 09)
* Applicants should have one of the following ACA, ACCA, ACMA CPA with 2 years accounting experience in a senior position or B.sc/HND (Accounting) with 4 year post-qualification experience.
2.) Environmental Quality Scientist (CONUASS 08)
* Applicant should have M.Sc in Environmental management, EQM and related Environmental science discipline, a Ph.D will be an added advantage.
Candidates in all cases shall possess a good honors Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:
* Mechanical Engineering
* Electrical/Electronic Engineering
* System Engineering
* Chemical Engineering
* Computer Science
3.) Senior Research Fellow (CONUASS 09)
* Applicants should have Ph.D in Mechanical/Chemical/Electrical and Electronics Engineering or Recognized appropriate professional qualification.
* Candidates must have a higher qualification at the Ph.D level and evidence of good publications.
* In all cases, the right candidates must be practical-oriented with a strong theoretical background, able to initiate research into new areas as directed by the Centre.
* The must be able to show strong evidence of ability to conduct result oriented research.
4.) Senior Laboratory Technologist (CONTISS 09)
* Applicant should have either one or the following, ANIST, AIST, AIMLS or AIDT.
* A Maser degree in science or applied science and duly registered with any of the above professional institutes, with 3 years working experience.
Minimum Basic Qualification for all appointments; 5 O’level Credits including English Language and Mathematics.
Conditions of Service
As applicable in the University of Benin Conditions of service Governing senior staff
How to apply
Detailed application (15 copies) shall include candidate’s curriculum vitae as follows
i) Names in full
ii) Place and date of birth
iii) State of Origin/Local Government Area
iv) Home Address
v) Present Postal Address
vi) Nationality at Birth
vii) Present Nationality
viii) Marital Status
ix) Number and Ages of Children
x) Secondary and post secondary Education attended including dates and institution
xi) Telephone number, preferably mobile phone as well as email address
xii) Statement of experience including full details of former and present post
xiii) Detailed list of publications (if any)
xiv) NYSC discharge certificate
xv) Names and addresses of three Referees
xvi) Proposed date of availability for duty, if appointed
xvii) Academic and Professional Qualifications (including Distinctions with dates)
xviii) Other activities outside current employment
In addition to stating the names and addresses of three referees, applicants shall request their referees to forward references on their behalf to:
National Centre for Energy and Environment (NCEE)
Energy Commission of Nigeria (ECN)
University of Benin City,
Application and supporting materials shall be forwarded to
National Centre for Energy and Environment (NCEE),
PDF Building, Ugbowo Campus, University of Benin,
Benin City, Nigeria
Application closes 7th May, 2012.
Other Government Jobs» Nigerian Air Force Shortlisted Candidates for 2013 Airmen/Airwomen Interview - [Monday 20-May-2013]
» Massive Recruitment at International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) - [Monday 20-May-2013]
» Financial Accountant Job Vacancies at Population Council in Nigeria - [Saturday 11-May-2013]
» Drivers Job Vacancies at Population Council in Nigeria - [Saturday 11-May-2013]
» Accademic Staff Vacancies at Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) Kaduna - [Thursday 02-May-2013]
» Apply for NDDC Training Programme for Niger Delta indigenes 2013 - [Monday 29-Apr-2013]
» Accounts Clerk, Driver and Operation Officer Jobs in Benue State Agency - [Saturday 27-Apr-2013]
» Job vacancies in a newly established water factory located in Awka - [Thursday 25-Apr-2013]
» NIMC Calling for Interview: General Notice To All Candidates - [Monday 22-Apr-2013]
» Job vacancies for Tax Consultants,Accountants and Audit Supervisor in a Chartered Accountants Firm - [Friday 12-Apr-2013]
APTITUDE TEST PREPARATION EBOOKS/MANUALS.
1. GSE/DRAGNET PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS - 2000 Naira
2. JOBGURUS 10l (GRADUATE LEVEL) - 2000 Naira
3. MECHANICAL REASONING - 1500 Naira
4. GMAT 12TH EDITION - 1000 Naira
5. PTDF PAST Q & A - 1500 Naira
6. EXXONMOBIL PAST Q & A - 1000 Naira
7. SHELL PAST Q & A - 1000 Naira
8 .SHL VERBAL & NUMERICAL QUESTIONS (NO SOLUTIONS) -1500 Naira
TO ORDER FOR A COPY, PAY INTO BELOW ACCOUNT.
BANK: GT BANK
Acct. Number: 0115494188
Acct Name: Jobgurus Services
AFTER PAYMENT, SEND US THE FOLLOWING:
3.Name of E-book ordered for