Accountant Job Vacancy on a USAID-funded by Chemonics International
Chemonics International is recruiting for an Accountant on a USAID-funded project focused on agricultural value chain promotion, enhancing access to inputs and credit, and promoting opportunities for women and vulnerable groups. Chemonics seeks individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of the Nigeria people and who demonstrate leadership, versatility, and integrity in their work. Qualified candidates with the following qualifications are encouraged to apply:
- Good interpersonal skills, honesty, and commitment to excellence
- Ability to establish and maintain effective, sustainable relationships with project staff, bank and tax officials, USAID Mission personnel, and the general development and business community
- Experience with donors and USAID is preferred
- Degree in Accounting or Financial Management
- At least 3 – 5 years experience in an accounting position
- Excellent working capabilities with MS excel, Word and other accounting software packages
- Knowledge of payroll and tax issues.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume, expression of interest, and reference to: email@example.com by Friday, May 17, 2012. Chemonics International strongly encourages qualified accountants with physical disabilities forward their resumes to the e-mail above.
Other Bursary Jobs Jobs» MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANTJOB VACANCY IN A MANUFACTURING FIRM IN LAGOS - [Wednesday 06-Jun-201]
» Accountant Job Vacancy on a USAID-funded by Chemonics International - [Friday 11-May-2012]
» FINANCE AND BUDGET SPECarT VACANCIES at RTI INTERNATIONAL - [Tuesday 24-Apr-2012]
» HND Graduate Job at Whytecleon Limited for Transaction Officers(firstname.lastname@example.org) - [Friday 09-Mar-2012]
» Chartered Accountants Vacancy in an Audit Firm in Lagos - [Wednesday 29-Feb-201]
» Bursar Needed at British Curriculum International School for Job Vacancy(email@example.com) - [Tuesday 31-Jan-2012]
» Candel Company Ltd is recruiting for Account/Admin Officer & Technical Sales Representatives - [Sunday 29-Jan-2012]
APTITUDE TEST PREPARATION EBOOKS/MANUALS.
1. GSE/DRAGNET PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS - 2000 Naira
2. JOBGURUS 10l (GRADUATE LEVEL) - 2000 Naira
3. MECHANICAL REASONING - 1500 Naira
4. GMAT 12TH EDITION - 1000 Naira
5. PTDF PAST Q & A - 1500 Naira
6. EXXONMOBIL PAST Q & A - 1000 Naira
7. SHELL PAST Q & A - 1000 Naira
8 .SHL VERBAL & NUMERICAL QUESTIONS (NO SOLUTIONS) -1500 Naira
TO ORDER FOR A COPY, PAY INTO BELOW ACCOUNT.
BANK: GT BANK
Acct. Number: 0115494188
Acct Name: Jobgurus Services
AFTER PAYMENT, SEND US THE FOLLOWING:
3.Name of E-book ordered for